RE: Sperm Whale

From: Greg Early (
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 17:16:04 EDT

    Actually you have me stumped on that one. It is quite hard to see changes
    in a population over that small la time period. I am inclined to think
    that there has not been a large change, but I do not know for sure. You
    might try searching for population numbers from the National Marine
    Fisheries Service website and see if they have some recent trends.

    good luck,