Marine Biology in Quebec Canada

From: Erich Hoyt (EHoyt@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 08:41:05 EDT

    Message text written by debra pantridge

    "
    Hello

            My name Is marina, i love Marine Biology. I'm only 12, do you have
    any places i can go to learn more about marine biology in Canada Quebec

    "

    Dear Marina

    I'm not sure what you mean by "places". Do you mean websites in French in
    Quebec? or books? or libraries? or how to access careers? (Maybe try an
    internet search on www.google.com for Quebec marine biology; for careers,
    there is an extensive section on this website (where you asked your
    question) that should be able to answer your question easily.

    Or do you mean actual places in Quebec where you could watch whales and
    dolphins and learn more about them, such as the excellent beluga
    interpretation facilities along the north shore of the St. Lawrence around
    the Saguenay? The Parc Saguenay (which also has a website) would have a lot
    of information not only on belugas, but fin, humpback, minke and blue
    whales...

    Good luck!

    Erich Hoyt