Bottle nose dolphins

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 09:15:50 EST

    Hi Krys,

    Thanks for your e-mail message about bottle nose dolphins. Unfortunately, my
    area of expertise is manatees, not dolphins. However, if you access the
    following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

    Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    Species/Classification information page:
    http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

    Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sincerely,