Whale in Bible Story

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 11:38:53 EST

    Hi Richie,

    Thanks for your e-mail message about the whale in the biblical tale. Unfortunately, my area of expertise is manatees, not whales. However, if you access the following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

    Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    Species/Classification information page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

    Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html