Whale population

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 11:59:45 EST

    Hi,

    Thanks for your e-mail message about whale population. Unfortunately, my
    area of expertise is manatees, not whales. However, if you access the
    following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

    Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    Species/Classification information page:
    http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

    Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sincerely,