Moby Dick

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 14:17:26 EST

    Question: How is Ismail a romatic hero and Ahab a tragic hero?

    Reply:
    I suggest you go the the web site of the Whaling Museum at
    http://www.whalingmuseum.org/moby2.htm and email the contact person this
    question as they will be able to give you a detailed answer.

    If you want to learn more about sperm whales (Moby Dick) try searching
    WhaleNet at http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html.

    Thank you for your question and have a happy holiday season!

    Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)