Octopus

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 14:57:24 EST

    Question:
    Hello, my name is April and I'm doing a project on octopuses. My question
    for you is: "How does an octopus relate to Earth Science? Thanks, any
    insight will be greatly appreciated!

    Reply:
    Hello April, I am not that knowledgeable on the octopus but go this this web
    site for information: http://www.marinelab.sarasota.fl.us/OCTOPI.HTM or try
    WhaleNet¹s archives at:
    http://www.google.com/u/Whalenet?q=octopus&domains=whale.wheelock.edu&sitese
    arch=whale.wheelock.edu

    Good luck and happy holidays!

    Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)