Math and Oceanography

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 00:48:25 EST

    Question:
    Dear Kim,
    Thank you very much for responding. I have listed some questions that Iwould
    appreciate if you could answer, or as many as possible. For our project we
    have to interview an oceanographer and recieve a problem using trigonometry
    that an oceanographer would generally use at work. Thank you for your time,
    and I would appreciate it if you could send me the answers as soon as
    possible. Thanks again.

    Reply: Please go to the WhaleNet archive at
    http://whale.wheelock.edu/archives/ask98/0599.html to work out answers to
    your questions. This page has the answers to your questions.

    Good luck!

    Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)