Math and Oceanography

From: Kim Marshall (
Date: Sat Dec 21 2002 - 00:48:25 EST

    Dear Kim,
    Thank you very much for responding. I have listed some questions that Iwould
    appreciate if you could answer, or as many as possible. For our project we
    have to interview an oceanographer and recieve a problem using trigonometry
    that an oceanographer would generally use at work. Thank you for your time,
    and I would appreciate it if you could send me the answers as soon as
    possible. Thanks again.

    Reply: Please go to the WhaleNet archive at to work out answers to
    your questions. This page has the answers to your questions.

    Good luck!

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)