about killer whales

From: Orca Network (howard@orcanetwork.org)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 22:03:35 EST

    I was wondering if you knew much about killer whales. I have a school
    report on Orcas and it is Sunday and my project is due Wed. Jan.8. I have
    to have four pg. of notes and I only have three. I was hoping you could
    post some information on this website.
    Thank You :)

    Thank you for asking. Without a more specific question I can only refer you
    to a variety of sources. Our organization is dedicated to presenting
    comprehensive and up to date information about killer whales, so you can
    start with the natural history section of the Orca Network website, at
    http://www.orcanetwork.org/nathist/nathist.html. From there you can find
    papers, books and links, and an article and fact sheet on the best studied
    orcas, the residents of Washington and British Columbia waters.

    Cheers,

    Howard Garrett
    Orca Network
    Greenbank WA