Sperm whales

From: core@coreresearch.org
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 13:22:46 EST

    Why are sperm whales defined as the seed of creation? Sincerely, Michael
    Furnish

    Dear Michael,

    I've truly never heard that definition for sperm whales. Maybe it is
    because they were the first mammals that were known to live in the sea and
    some believe that all life stems from the ocean. I'm really not sure.
    Perhaps there is a reference to this the WhaleNet archives. Thy the
    following"How to Find" link - hopefully you will be able to find something
    there!

    http://whale.wheelock.edu/howtofind.html

    Good luck!

    Sincerely,

    Lisa Foerster
    Director
    Center for Oceanic Research and Education

    www.coreresearch.org

    http://mail2web.com/ .