Narwhals

From: core@coreresearch.org
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 12:21:09 EST

    please could you give me markings of a narwhal whale and almost all the
    things you know about the narwhal whale because i doing a project for
    school

    Dear Kristina,

    Within the WhaleNet website is a search mode - I have provided the address
    for the search page below. Simply type in "narwhal" and you will be
    directed to several interesting pages all about them!

    Good luck!

    Sincerely,

    Lisa Foerster
    Director
    Center for Oceanic Research and Education
    www.coreresearch.org

    http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    http://mail2web.com/ .