Working with Whales

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2003 - 18:57:46 EST

    Question:
    > Are whales fun to work with? Write back!
    > Anna
    >
    > Reply:
    > Dear Anna, Yes whales are fun to work with but you will need to learn a lot
    > about them and other marine species if you are thinking about a career in this
    > field. Try looking at WhaleNet¹s career section on the ed_resources page.
    >
    > Good luck!
    > Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)