Robotics & Water Pollution

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 13:05:48 EST

    Dear Marlene,
    I am sorry you didnšt find anything about robotics and whale pollution on
    the WhaleNet. Do alternate searches for key words like technology, water
    pollution, etc. After thinking about your project I decided to check out
    the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)šs web site. I did find some
    information on the use of robotics in the oil industry. You can go there at
    http://oaspub.epa.gov/webi/meta_first_new2.try_these_first. If I think of
    anything else I will contact you. Again, good luck!
    Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)