Careers in Marine Biology

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 16:58:32 EST

    Question:
    > hello, my name is Kelly Clemens and I wanted to know where to start on being a
    > marine biologist and where would have to go to school at and how long I would
    > have to attend that school (I am only 13)
    > but I am looking into the future and I am looking forward into being marine
    > biologist and to start my studies on It
    >
    > Reply: Dear Kelly Clemens,
    > WhaleNet has many links to career information on its ed_resources page. If
    > you donšt find any information let me know.
    > Thank you!
    > Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)