Planet Earth

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 16:05:41 EST

    Question:
    > I was wondering if you could help me with my scientific question?
    > Will The Earth ever be 100% land or water?

    Reply: I believe the answer to your question is no, the Earth will not be
    100% land or water. To back this up please explore this website:
    http://www.mos.org/oceans/planet/index.html

    Thank you!

    Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)