Blue Whales

From: Kim Marshall (kimm@oceanalliance.org)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 10:16:52 EST

    Question:
    > Dear Kim,
    >
    > What are the special characteristics, the habbitat, eating habits,
    > and migration habits of the Blue Whale?

    Reply: Dear Kyle,
    There is a lot of information about blue whales on WhaleNet. Go to
    http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html. You should
    be able to find the information you are looking for there.

    Good luck!
    Kim

    Kim Marshall
    Executive Director
    Ocean Alliance (Whale Conservation Inst. & the Voyage of the Odyssey)
    191 Weston Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
    781.259.0423 ext. 14 fax 259.0288
    www.oceanalliance.org www.pbs.org/odyssey
    Please support our efforts to conserve whales and their ocean environment
    through research and education :)