career as a marine biologist

From: Cathy Schaeff (schaeff@american.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 16:25:49 EST

    Hi Sara,

    I am glad to hear about your interests in marine science. It is a great career. Check out the information provided at the web site below. It will give you some idea of what sort of careers are possible and what you need to do to get a job as a marine biologist.
    http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/ed_resources.html

    Good luck,

    Cathy Schaeff