Inquiry: general information about whales

From: Cathy Schaeff (schaeff@american.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 18:14:47 EST

    Hi Sarah,

    Why don't you have your sister search the info at whalenet (http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html). I think that what she needs is info about life cycles -- she'll need to find out whether she is to investigate the yearly life cycle which would include seasonal migrations, or the animal's full life span which would include different age stages as well as different reproductive phases.

    Good luck,

    Cathy Schaeff