Blue whale reproduction

From: Phil Clapham (pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 10:15:53 EST

    Hi Lee:

    OK, here's the book you need (and it's even still in print!):

    Fontaine, P-H. 1998. Whales of the North Atlantic, biology and
    ecology. Editions Multi Mondes, Quebec.

    Allegedly available in paperback (ISBN 2-921146-58-4). This book has
    fantastic sections on anatomy, including excellent photographs. There's
    a whole section on reproduction.

    Phil