pressure waves and marine life

From: Phil Clapham (pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 08:08:55 EST

    Hi

    I'm afraid this is completely out of the realm of my expertise. I
    suggest you run this by Dr Doug Nowacek (I've bcc'd Doug here) who knows
    more about this sort of thing that I do.

    Phil Clapham

    --

    Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

    tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu