Data - Whales, sea of cortez

From: Phil Clapham (pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 12:54:03 EST

    Hi

    Afraid I'm not involved in this area. The logical place to try is the
    marine mammal program at the Southwest Fisheries Science Center in La
    Jolla, California; and (for temp data) Scripps Institute of Oceanography
    (also in La Jolla).

    Phil Clapham

    --

    Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

    tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu