Stellwagon Bank NMS

From: Pieter Folkens (animalbytes@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 01:18:41 EST

    Can you tell me some basic information about Stellwagon Bank.

    The best resource for information about the Stellwagon Bank National
    Marine Sanctuary is from the Sanctuary itself. And the information is
    easy to find. Each of the National Marine Sanctuaries has its own web
    site full of information. On the internet go to the National Marine
    Fisheries Service web site at http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/ and find your
    way to the National Marine Sanctuaries. Or you can do a Google search
    for Stell Bank National Marine Sanctuary.

    The information you get there will be much better than anything I could
    write.

    Cheers,

    Pieter Folkens