blue whales

From: Pieter Folkens (animalbytes@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 12:21:15 EST

    On Thursday, March 27, 2003, at 07:29 PM, Seiferalmasy1141@aol.com
    wrote:

    > I need to know alot about the blue whale (baleen whale)
    > sent back

    There are several books readily available that will give you a lot
    about blue whales. One is specifically on blues by John Calambokidis.
    Others cover others whales as well. My book, the National Audubon
    Society Guide to Marine Mammals of the World has a good section on
    blues. You can also do a GOOGLE search on the internet and come up with
    a good overview of blues.

    There is so much to know about blues that it would not fit in an email
    response, so I'll direct you to the books and resources mentioned above.

    cheers,

    Pieter Folkens