hello. I'm a student from Mahomet-Seymour High School in Mahomet, IL. I am doing research on Marine Biology and what it takes in this feild. I am looking foward to studying Marine Sciences in college. To prepare myself for college, i am writing a paper on Marine Biology. I have some questions that have come up when researching this feild, and if you could answer them, it would help me out a lot. thanks.
- What does it take in the way of schooling to become a Marine Biologist?
- What type of tasks to Marine Biologist carry out?
- Where does most of the work take place, office or in the field?
- How much money does this feild make?
- Is the job fun and interesting?
- What is the best part of the job in your opinion?
- Is there a good job market for this job?
you can get back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
my name is Glyn Marsh
thanks for your time.
Many of these questions can be answered by looking thru the WhaleNet archives, under the subject 'career'. I personally have answered this question a number of times over the past few years for WhaleNet. I would suggest also looking for the link for the Society for Marine Mammalogy's website at the WhaleNet website. The SMM put out a great booklet, available free online, that covers most of your questions. If you still have questions after looking thru these two resources, please feel free to write back and I'll be more than happy to assist you.
Try AOL and get 1045 hours FREE for 45 days!
Get AOL Instant Messenger 5.1 for FREE! Download Now!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Apr 15 2003 - 11:19:38 EDT