strandings

From: pulipal@netscape.net
Date: Mon Apr 14 2003 - 11:13:12 EDT

    Question: Hi,
      I read a book about whale strandings and i was hoping maybe you would no a good website about whale strandings  because i have to do a book report about it.Or you could give me some important facts.

                                                     from,
                                                    Kerrie Hannen

    Answer:

    Hi Kerrie,

    For information on whale strandings, I suggest you review the WhaleNet archives, since this is a frequently asked question. If you are unable to locate a suitable answer, please let me know, and I'll help you more. I also suggest going to google.com or yahoo.com and running a search on strandings and whale, which will no doubt bring up a plethora of sites.

    Good luck!

    Dagmar Fertl