Narwhals, where to look for info

From: pulipal@netscape.net
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 09:27:34 EDT

    My name is Bret. I am in the 3rd grade and I have been assigned an advanced research project while I am on Spring break. I can pick any topic I'd like. I have always been interested in sea life. I would like to do my research paper and presentation on the narwhale. Not very many people in my area (New England) know about the narwhale and I think they are very interesting. Can you tell me some facts, book titles and authors or websites on the narwhale?

    from,
    Bret at my mom's e-mail add: nfouliard@conknet.com
    Bret,

    I've answered some questions in the past for WhaleNet regarding narwhals. I recommend you go back to the WhaleNet site and look at the archives of previously requested information, as well as the links provided at the WhaleNet site. Good search engines on the web include google.com and yahoo.com. When you have a specific question about narwhals, and you haven't been able to locate it after doing some research, I would be or the next visiting scientist to WhaleNet would be more than happy to provide you with an answer.

    Good luck with your project! Narwhals are really cool animals.

    Sincerely,

    Dagmar Fertl