Re: beluga whales

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 09:34:03 EDT

    Hi Marc,

    Thanks for your nice comment about manatees!

    Thanks also for your question on beluga whales. Unfortunately, my area of expertise is manatees, not whales. However, if you access the following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

    Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    Species/Classification information page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

    Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html