Re: are killer whales really dolphins?

From: Nancy Sadusky (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 10:32:31 EDT

    Hi Becky,

    Thanks for your e-mail message about killer whales and dolphins.
    Unfortunately, my area of expertise is manatees, not whales. However, if
    you access the following WhaleNet pages, you may find your answer:

    Search Whalenet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    Species/Classification information page:
    http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sound page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/sounds/

    Behavior page: http://whale.wheelock.edu/whalenet-stuff/classifications.html

    Sincerely,