homework

From: Orca Network (howard@orcanetwork.org)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 23:18:02 EDT

    hello, please list me ten words that describe a whale in general.

    This sounds suspiciously like a homework assignment. I'll refer you to the
    www.whalenet.org site, and to the www.orcanetwork.org site to find
    descriptions of whales from which you can find more than ten words that
    describe them. Think about their size, their skin, their vocalizations,
    their speed, their small numbers, their range of movement, their limbs,
    their image, their strangeness, and their long evolutionary history, and
    you'll probably come up with something.

    Howard Garrett
    Orca Network
    Greenbank WA