Re: Whale routes

From: Greg Early (gearly1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 10:11:34 EDT

    Personally I do not. However, I will pass your request on to some researchers that may be able to help. Another option would be to post your request to a broader listserv. MARMAM is a listserver that has several thousand subscribers worldwide. Details for how to subscribe and post messages can be found by searching whalenet or by doing a search on the list name.

    Regards,

    ge