Please help if possible ... whales and waste

From: Greg Early (gearly1@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 10:09:44 EDT

    Amy,

    Well, that narrows it down and yest there is a lot of information about this that has been published. Some good quality, some not so good quality, so be careful. Check out the NOAA Biomonitoring website (the MArine Mammal Tissue Bank program specifically). Also you may have some trouble with information about east coast killer whales. There are not many on this coast and they have nnot been studied a great deal, so I am not sure how much information you will find. Here is another possibility... http://www.arctic.noaa.gov/essay_calder.html

    good luck,

    ge