Can you help Me?

From: Greg Early (gearly1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 10:58:26 EST

    Cailey,

    How is this for a start. I did a quick search on WhaleNet (use the search link on the main page) (http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html) and found over 1,800 links to information on WhaleNet alone!
    If that is not enough (I figure you would be in high school by the time you got through all of that but...)

    Here are a couple of more links with general information.

    http://www.acsonline.org/factpack/bluewhl.htm
    http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/whales/species/Bluewhale.shtml
    http://www.state.ak.us/local/akpages/FISH.GAME/wildlife/geninfo/game/blue.htm

    ge