blue whales, where to look for information

From: Dagmar Fertl (dfertl@geo-marine.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 10:19:10 EST

    Dear Miss Fertl,

    Hi! My name is Cailey and I am 10 years old. I am doing a research report
    on the Blue Whale. I found your e-mail on whalenet and it said that you
    knew a lot about whales! If you could tell me a little bit on the Blue
    whale i would appreciate it, Thanx- Cailey
    **********************
    Cailey,

    I recommend that you check the WhaleNet website again for information on
    blue whales, particularly the archives of questions that people have asked
    in the past. I know that I personally have answered a number of specific
    blue whale questions in the past, so I think that will help you. Have you
    taken the time to use your school or public library also? The encyclopedia
    should have lots of information for you. I can help you more once you have a
    more specific question, but again, take a look through the archives first.

    Good luck!
    Dagmar Fertl