Blue whale blowhole size

From: Dagmar Fertl (dfertl@geo-marine.com)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 15:01:05 EST

    Ummm..... do you know the size and shape of a Blue whale's blowhole? I
    can't find it anywhere!
    *********
    Cailey,

    Ummm, did you really look thru the WhaleNet archives? I just ran a search
    with some of the information you requested and located this (actually, I
    googled your question):

    http://whale.wheelock.edu/archives/ask00/0268.html

    This was in the archives for WhaleNet ASK from 2000. I don't believe I would
    have a better answer than what Sam Friedlander offered.

    Hope this helps.

    Regards,
    Dagmar