Blue Whales, how do they eat

From: Dagmar Fertl (dfertl@geo-marine.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 10:14:47 EST

    Hi!Could you pleace tell me about the way that a blue whale eats!
    *********************
    Hi! Did you look thru the WhaleNet archives or in an encyclopedia first?
    There is a bunch of information out there about how blue whales feed. If you
    want to confirm the answer you come up with, you're welcome to write back,
    and I'll let you know whether you were right or not.

    You're obviously working on a school report, and a good starting point is
    the following blue whale facts page (besides of course, the WhaleNet
    archives).

    http://www.acsonline.org/factpack/bluewhl.htm

    Good luck!
    Dagmar Fertl