Interview

From: Erich Hoyt (erich.hoyt@virgin.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 05:06:09 EST

    Hi Lindsay

    Yes it's ok to interview me by email. My main background has been working on
    orcas, or killer whales; whale watching worldwide; marine protected areas
    for cetaceans worldwide. Send the questions all in a single email so i can
    do it all at once, and also tell me how soon you need it.

    Best regards

    Erich Hoyt