I want to be whale zoologist...but I don't know how to do.

From: Phil Clapham (pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 10:17:07 EDT

    Dear Sue:

    Thank you so much for your very nice message. You sound like a great
    kid, and your parents are very lucky to have you! By the wya, your
    English is really really good!

    There is a web site that tells all about working with marine mammals.
    It's really for adults, but I'm sure you can read it:

    http://www.marinemammalogy.org/strat.htm

    One other thing to suggest is you might email Dr Zang Kim in Korea. He
    is a Korean whale expert and is a very nice man. I'm sure he could help
    you. His email address is zgkim@nfrdi.re.kr

    I wish you lots of luck in school. I will also send you a nice photo of
    a humpback whale. I hope you like it.

    Best wishes,

    Phil Clapham

    --

    Phillip J. Clapham, Ph.D. Large Whale Biology Program Northeast Fisheries Science Center 166 Water Street Woods Hole, MA 02543, U.S.A.

    tel. 508 495-2316 fax 508 495-2066 email: pclapham@whsun1.wh.whoi.edu