Re: Are whales a mammal or fish?

From: Education (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2005 - 14:22:24 EST

    Hi Paris,

    Thanks for your e-mail message. A whale is a mammal. My area of expertise is manatees, not whales, so you may want to access the following WhaleNet page to search for more information about whales:

    Search WhaleNet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    If you are interested in learning more about manatees, you may want to access our new Cool Manatee Stuff page. You can take a quiz, see a slide show, download a free coloring and activity book, and send manatee postcards. Just go to www.savethemanatee.org and click on the "Cool Stuff" link.

    Sincerely,
    Nancy Sadusky
    Communications & Outreach Director

    Save the Manatee Club