Re: Toxic Chemicals and Whales

From: Education (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 11:30:59 EST

    Hi Stephanie,

    Thanks for your e-mail message about toxic chemicals and whales. My area of
    expertise is manatees, not whales, so I can't answer your question. However,
    if you access the following WhaleNet page, you may find your answer:

    Search WhaleNet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    If you are interested in learning more about manatees, you may want to
    access our new Cool Manatee Stuff page. You can take a quiz, see a slide
    show, download a free coloring and activity book, and send manatee
    postcards. Just go to www.savethemanatee.org and click on the "Cool Stuff"
    link.

    Sincerely,
    Nancy Sadusky