Re: whale vertabrae? how many?

From: Education (education@savethemanatee.org)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 16:46:38 EST

    Hi Sally,

    Thanks for your e-mail message regarding whale vertebrae. My area of expertise is manatees, not whales so if you access the following WhaleNet page, you may find your answer:

    Search WhaleNet: http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html

    If you are interested in learning more about manatees, you may want to access our new Cool Manatee Stuff page. You can take a quiz, see a slide show, download a free coloring and activity book, and send manatee postcards. Just go to www.savethemanatee.org and click on the "Cool Stuff" link.

    Sincerely,
    Nancy Sadusky
    Communications & Outreach Director

    Save the Manatee Club