Whale sounds

From: Cathy Schaeff (schaeff@american.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 17:50:08 EST

    Hi Jackie,

    There is a lot of information about what kind of sounds whales make and why
    they make them. Since many scientists have already answered questions about
    whale sounds, rather than my writing it all down again here, you should go
    to the whalenet web site (http://whale.wheelock.edu/Search.html) and look
    at those answers. I think that you'll find everything that you need but if
    there is anything else, please let me know.

    Cathy Schaeff