Beluga Whale Population Count

From: Tom Ford (tjfketos@rcn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 23:12:04 EST

    A google search for "IUCN REDBOOK" will give you the www for several
    databases and data sources. Use the search function for beluga wahle or
    delphinaptera leuca.

    T Ford

    From: "Roger Walker / Cynthia Pastore"
    Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:36:49 -0800
    To: <tjfketos@rcn.com>, <pita@whale.wheelock.edu>
    Subject: Beluga Whale Population Count

    Hello,

    I am doing a project for a college statistics class and require a bit more
    data. I have found ten years of estimated population counts of beluga
    whales in the St. Lawrence estuary, for years ranging from 1973-1997. Do you
    know if there have been any more resent counts? If so, could you please
    forward the data my way. Thanks for the information...

    Cynthia Pastore-Walker

    docprof@charter.net