questions about blue whales

From: Tom Ford (tjfketos@rcn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 20:55:02 EST

    Dear Mohamed ,

    Blue whales eat lots of small critters. Some are ; Meganyctiphanes
    norvegica, Thysanoessa inermis and Temora longicornis. All of these are
    different types of krill. Blue whales specialize in krill because there are
    so many of them. The biggest animals eat huge n=amounts of krill because
    they are available and have all the nutrition that a whale needs.

    Dr. Tom Ford