Subject: right whale movements

Dagmar_Fertl@smtp.mms.gov
Wed, 02 Oct 96 13:38:43 EST

     I've tried finding out the answer to your right whale question, but
     the people involved with doing this work - The New England Aquarium -
     are out in the field right now doing research.  As soon as I hear
     anything, I'll be sure to see that the information makes it way to
     WhaleNet.

Subject: whales & dolphins
Author:  miscoe@kersur.net at ~smtp
Date:    10/1/96 10:30 AM

Hi we are 6th grade students from Miscoe Hill Middle school. We are
learning about whales. Do you know about Metompkins, a right
whale, first found in Flordia. Is he/she still being tracked. What do
you do? Why is every body confused with killer whales and white
sided dolphins. Thank you very much!
                         Peter Gagliardo,Michael Sherman,Kerry
Burke,Alysha Gosselin