Subject: Re: stephanie the seal

Courtney E. Stirling (stirling@gsosun1.gso.uri.edu)
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 21:20:58 -0500 (EST)

Carolyn,
	I am not able to answer your question.  So, I will forward your
email to another scientist in the field who is much more familiar with the
entire tagging program.  In case something happens to your message, send it
again .  His address is williamson@VMSVAX.simmons.edu and his name is
Michael.  Sorry I cannot answer your question.  But, I know that he will
be able to help.

Good Luck, Courtney