Subject: Minke Whales (fwd)

Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:40:40 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 10:17:25 -0500 (EST)
From: "Daniel K. Odell" <odell@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu>
To: Dan Needleman <74301.3241@compuserve.co>
Cc: pita@whale.simmons.edu, krill@whale.simmons.edu
Subject: Re: Minke Whales

Congratulations!  You submitted my very first question on WhaleNet.

Probably the best place to find the kind of information you are looking
for is 'The Sierra Club Handbook of Whales and Dolphins' by Stephen
Leatherwood and Randall R. Reeves.  1983.  ISBN0-87156-340-1.

For general information about baleen whales, try the Sea World web page
and look under the 'Animal Resources' link.
http://www.bev.net/education/SeaWorld

Dan Odell
Sea World