Subject: marine mammal work experience

Daniel K. Odell (odell@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu)
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 21:05:29 -0500 (EST)

Dear Chad:
The best place to start looking for 'experience' is to check out the
Society for Marine Mammalogy's home page and follow the link to our career
guide.  The guide contains a list of places that have internships working
with marine mammals.
The URL is <http://pegasus.cc.ucf.edu/~smm/>

Dan Odell
Sea World