Subject: Re: Killer Whale information

Daniel K. Odell (odell@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 22:56:54 -0500 (EST)

Dear Akif:

First, check out the Sea World web site, go to 'animal resources' and then
to the killer whale listing.  You will find basic information and some
references.  http://www.bev.net/education/SeaWorld
Then go to your reference library and do a literature search on killer
whales.  I use file 5 on Dialog Information Services.  You can also search
Medline and Zoological Record.  These services should provide you with
plenty of references.

I have no idea what would happen if you put a killer whale and a white
shark in the same pool.

Dan Odell
Sea World