Subject: Re: Narwhals

Daniel K. Odell (odell@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu)
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 18:11:35 -0500 (EST)

Dear Corey:
One printed reference on narwhals is in The Sierra Club Handbook of Whales
and Dolphins by Leatherwood and Reeves.

There is quite a bit to technical information about narwhals in the
scientific literature but it would probably be hard for you to get unless
you have access to a university library.

I did a quick search on 'narwhal' using the Lycos search engine and found
lots of references.  Some of them even have useful information.  Have you
done a web search yet?

Dan Odell
Sea World