Subject: Re: marine mammals

Al Romero (aromero@ACC.FAU.EDU)
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 12:41:01 -0500 (EST)

At 02:56 PM 4/14/97 +0100, you wrote:
>My name is Lindsey Young and I am a ninth grade student at Mayo High
>School in Rochester, Minnesota.  I was wondering how long have you been
>studying marine biology?  What is the most important piece of
>information that you have learned from your studies?  Thank you very
>much for your time.
>From,
> Lindsey Young

Dear Lindsey:

I have been interested in marine biology since I was a high school student.
In the 25 years or so I have been working in this area, probably the most
important thing that I have learned is about the extraordinary diversity of
life in the oceans, the multiplicity of phenomona aasociated with that
diversity, and, above all, respect and admiration for all forms of life.

I hope this answers your question.

Best wishes,

Aldemaro Romero, Ph.D.
Florida Atlantic University	(954)236-1125
College of Liberal Arts		(954)236-1150 (F)
Department of Biology		aromero@acc.fau.edu
2912 College Ave.,
Davie, FL 33314